Real Estate

Invest today, build better!

Real Estate Investments

Invest in real estate today, and own the land of your dreams tomorrow. That's not all, we've also got estate investments to land you in yor dream house.

You don't just get a house, it's a home. You can trust us for that

There's surely an estate package that suits your needs. Explore and enjoy

Every land you earn from your investments is legalized to the very last document.

Real estate land investment

You subscribe to a WE Finance pack, this automatically entitles you to health insurance. The amount of cover is proportional to the value of the chosen pack. Each beneficiary receives a third country health card which allows them to be treated without paying up front costs in our approved care network (private clinics, public hospitals, pharmacies, medical analysis laboratories, dental offices, ophthalmic practices). The beneficiaries pay only the remainder to be paid by the insured or the deductible which is 20%. The health center invoices us for the remaining 80%.

Real Estate Land Packages

Starter

$1000

  • Valid 1 month
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Init

$2000

  • Valid 2 months
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Pro

$3000

  • Valid 3 month
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Master

$4000

  • Valid 3 month
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Home of better investments

With our flexible estate packages there's no doubt we have got you covered. Your investments are safe when you invest at We Finance.

You don't just get a house, it's a home. You can trust us for that

There's surely an estate package that suits your needs. Explore and enjoy

Every land you earn from your investments is legalized to the very last document.

Real estate house investment

You subscribe to a WE Finance pack, this automatically entitles you to health insurance. The amount of cover is proportional to the value of the chosen pack. Each beneficiary receives a third country health card which allows them to be treated without paying up front costs in our approved care network (private clinics, public hospitals, pharmacies, medical analysis laboratories, dental offices, ophthalmic practices). The beneficiaries pay only the remainder to be paid by the insured or the deductible which is 20%. The health center invoices us for the remaining 80%.

Real Estate House Packages

Starter

$4000

  • Valid 1 month
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Init

$8000

  • Valid 2 months
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Pro

$12000

  • Valid 3 month
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Master

$16000

  • Valid 3 month
  • Access all offers
  • Health insurance
  • Visa Card

Driving force for a better life

Chose the kind of investment that suits you and leave the rest for us. We match you up with other investors. It's first come first serve. Sort of a queue as you know it. You and other investors collect in turn until everyone is served.

Real estate house
  • - Invest for a house
  • - Other investors are waiting
  • - Own your dream home
Invest
Real estate land
  • - Invest for you the land you love
  • - Other investors are waiting
  • - The land is for you entire family
Invest
this img